What kind of ointment to i have to buy for a shaving rash or something (down there) ?

6 answers

Recent Questions Health

ANSWER #1 of 6

I find almost any body lotion helps to relieve the itch of razor burn. I'd suggest going to a department store/drug store and looking over the lotions, I think their our some specially made for razor burn.

In the future when shaving down thee, I'd suggest using a ladies' shaving cream. It can help alot in preventing the razor burn brfore it happens.

ANSWER #2 of 6

ok , but do you think im doing it wronge?

Shaving pubes

ANSWER #3 of 6

Wash the area twice daily with antiseptic wash and moisturise. It should get better with time.
Make sure, when you next shave, to shave in the direction that the hair is growing, exfoliate and don't pull the skin to get a 'close shave'.

What kind of rash is this?
ANSWER #4 of 6

Aloe vera helps soothe it. And women's deodorant and baby powder helps prevent it.

Read my howto for more info:


Where can you buy a syringe?

ANSWER #5 of 6

I prefer cocobutter.

Can anyone give me tips about shaving?
ANSWER #6 of 6

did it !!! . thanks ALLOT!

What is this rash behind my ears?

Add your answer to this list