What's the best kind of mousepad, gel or memory foam?

The gel wrist guard deals are pretty cool, not much use for a mousepad with a high DPI laser mouse, though.

Personally, I strongly recommend a wireless laser (optical) mouse, then you do not need any mouse pad. If the VERY slight lag of the wireless connection is a problem (like with FPSs) then a tethered optical mouse might work better.
And combine that with a wireless keyboard if you can. SO much better.
IMHO
Good Luck!!

Increase temp folder memory

I don't use a mousepad =P However, I'd say the gel one is probably better. Are there memory foam mouse pads? That seems odd, like it's a bed for your mousepad to sleep comfortably in.

How does color affect your memory?

My wrists can't take the non mousepad action anymore :) But, I'll have to consider a laser mouse when I upgrade in a few months or so. Thanks for the tip :)

How to develop a photographic memory?

Lose weight with the Keto Diet

End the confusion on this diet that's taking the world by storm. We bring you the cliff notes. What to eat. What to avoid. Where to get information. It's all here in this easy to read Funadvice guide.