Joined gym and gained weight!

That is normal. Maybe you should try measuring yourself and go from there. You might be gaining weight but that is because you are toning your body. Their is nothing wrong with putting on a little weight to look more tone. Plus if you loose to much weight you would look like skin and bones and thats not attractive.

Yep, thats normal. The reason you're gaining weight, is because your building muscle, which weighs more then fat, but takes up less space. Therefore, you may weigh a lil more, but you'll look smaller and more toned. Don't worry about it, muscle burns more calories than fat anyway.

Why am I gaining weight if I hardly eat?

Listen to the muscle girl called brighteyez, she's right :D

How to gain weight in the hips

I joined gym 2 weeks ago and have been going 4-5 nights a week for 1 and 1/2 hours on the treadmill, bicycle and working out core muscles. I gained 4.5 pounds. Is that unusual? I came here to lose weight, not gain!

How can I gain weight?