Jobs in tempe

Where can I get a job. I’m 14 years old I live in tempe,arizona. And please be specific

Answer #1

your 14 and underaged. You cant work in stores because that is considered child labor and against the law.

I’m 17 now, but when I was your age I went around doing odd jobs such as yard cleaning and stuff. Got enough money to mess around with. Another option is baby sitting but I dont recommend this if you really dont like kids, plus you still might be a bit too young.

I’m not sure if paper routes still exist but some people have done that too. Not sure how you can get those though. You’ll probalby have have to contact a news paper editorial and ask for a paper route if they have one.

So get out there and do some odd jobs, you can post some posters on lamp post, Good luck.

More Like This
Ask an advisor one-on-one!
Advisor

Care Assistant Jobs

Healthcare, Nursing, Job Search

Advisor

Evanios Jobs

Job Portal in kerala, job Portal in tamil nadu, jobs in kollam, job vacancies in ernakulam

Advisor

Cubit Insurance

Insurance services, Financial services, Business services

Advisor

V5 Global

Job Recruiting Agencies, Mystery Audit, Retail Audit

Advisor

Conduuit

IT professional staffing services, temporary employment services, hr consulting solutions