Its my science teacher being unfair ?

cause today my science teacher comes from Zimbabwe

re-seated us and he sat me by the door and I couldnt see the board as it was blury and I asked him politly to see if I could move to the front by my self ... he ignored me ... I asked politly again and he ignored me yet again

so I just shouted it out and this boy in my class accually offered his seat so I could see the board and he could sit where I sat ... and the teacher did this:
*slams book down*
I dont care about any child in this class and im not going to move you unless you have a medical note from the head of year or your parents (which is a lie)and your parents can complain about me if they want" and I was like fine then and then he sed summat and I sed
" im not gonna stain my eyes and get an awful headach just to see your crap english

and he had the cheek to call us ignorant when he ignored me 3 times and ignores the rest of the class

what are your reviews ?

Recent Questions Education & School

yes I would report him ASAP, but while you are reporting him- YOU will need to be as polite as possible- don't give him ammunition and examples to use against you , be polite and patient- allow the school board to review his behaviour and reprimand him.

teachers like that need to be unemployed.

oh ... dont ask why its gone into the love and relationships thing cause I pressed the school one :S

Unfair teacher!!!

report him

Do I need science for hairdressing?

I am always polite and patient really bad head ache and I spoken to my tutor about it and she sed I need my eyes testing

and I was like wtf ? I already know that

and when I came out of the class I had

How do you nominate a teacher in 11 days?

you have a medical condition kinsa eith a docors note so say that..

and you are nly doing it so you could carry on with your work!

say that he is being unfaiir and can I move please??

if not threaten to report him... (if he listens )

he is getting a very goood wage for what he does..

he sounds to m like he doesnt even want to be there atol

will you please ans my blokes Q???

xxx

How can I get teachers to like me?