Itchy finger

Does it mean something if your middle finger itches a lot?

eh, youre fine!! :) that does happen to everyone. if your finger is continuously itchy, you may then have a problem. but even if it was always itchy, I wouldn't think it's too much to worry about. a little scratch that you can even see can itch very badly. so don't worry about it unless it doesn't go away for about maybe a month. :)

It's really random

Itchy Middle finger

nah it hppens 2evry1... I think.. haha lol

when you get fingered what do you wear

it depends, everyday, or just randomly at the moment?

Can you get pregnant if a guy fingers you?

scratch if it itches lol

why does my vagina burn while im being fingered?

when ever it happns to me it seems like somthing happns in a few weeks or so, good or bad. This hasnt faild me yet.

When I finger myself, I get white stuff come out, what is it?

it seems like anytime it happens to me is when somthing is about to happen that I dont know about. and somthing always happens with in a few weeks or so

Do you bleed from the first time you are fingered?

hi kibbles,
I wish I knew the answer to that, I get an itchy finger pad on the middle finger, I think usually the left hand, a couple of times a year! would love to know what it is as it is really annoying and gets quite red! I often wonder is it a sign that there is something lacking or perhpas too much of something in the blood or body..at the moment I have a throat/chest infection and I wonder too is it more frequent when I am run down..,do let me know if you find out anything...,it must mean something!

Things to use to finger yourself