Should i break up with my boyfriend?

yes and no

Haha, I don't know any details! How can I tell you whether to break up or not if I don't know whats going on? If you don't want to tell the whole world, you can Fun Mail me.

How do I break up with my boyfriend?

why do u think u have to?

ill help im good with this kinda stuff =]

How to break up with my boyfriend?

idk watt dose he do dose he hit u or treat u bad

How can I break it off with my annoying boyfriend?

haha how can we help if you dont even tell us why your considering breaking up w him?..lol

What should I do if my boyfriend breaks up with me and go back to his ex?

kind of hard to answer this one

How to break up with my boyfriend?

have you ever needed a real and legitimate private investigator that can help you hack any device with no trace; michackersolution@ gmailcom is the best base on my personal experience, i found him here and within some few hour after i submitted my request, he was able to get me on my husband full phone activities without his consent...he takes never or dissapointment for an option as he delivered me all the evidences within the stipulated time range he promised, i can boast of him for any type of hacking anyone with my same problem might need
you can contact him through whatsapp on +16282043675 and talk to him, tell him Ivva reffered you, thank me later tr

Should I break up with my boyfriend?