Is a 34a cup too small for guys?

I just want to know how many guy's like girl's with big breste or small one's is 34a too small?(not that I care cus of guy's)I need a vote, how many guy's say small and how many say big?

These people are being too nice or have a small breast fetish. Anything below a B cup is small.

People here are being too nice, anything below B is small.

How do you ask out a guy?

Their actually called B-R-E-A-S-T-S ...not brestes or boobs or titts or anything!!!
God I hate it when people call them that...

What turns a guy on

Like bphil said, it does not matter. Why would it? Who would want to date a guy who cared that much about breast size anyway? Many women are a 34a.

Why are guys mean to you?

WOW i gotta start meeting guy's like you all, thank's every body!

Why do guys lie?

thats perfect size

what does it mean when a guy is all over you?

I hate when women say "small" Start learning to say "I have PERFECT A+ CUPCAKES... I ONLY DATE A & AA'S GOD bless those perfect breasts.
If you went to a doctor or lawyer, would you want him or her to say in school they had all C's,D's & F's
NO YOU WANT A+'S ME TOO

Why are all guys idiots?

many women arent a 34 a and dont worry about it at all

all the guys i have dated really dont care about what size your boobs are

i went though the same exact problem

mine where an a and guys thought they were so small cause all the girls had boobs and i didnt then they were got bigger and were a 34 b and guys said they were perfect and now im a 34 c and guys look at me alot because they are bigger than alot of girls they look really small and i tell guys they are too small and they are like nope kinda big actually

What Turns Guys on the MOST??

not at all. personality is way more important. I'm currently involved with a girl who is a 34a and believe me, I wouldn't change a thing about her for one bit. like trumpjr242 said, it only matters when you try to fit into certain clothes. so don't worry about it.

How can you turn a guy on?

Realy, brest size dose nothin for me..im more into her personality..thats wat alot of guy are after in girls not how big there chest is..well..atlest most of my friends.

how can I turn my guy on?

I am agreeing with the first guy, I dont really pay attention to breast size, its more what kind of person the girl is, body is second for me

Do I need a small guy

Boob size is completely unimportant. Only helps to have boobs to fit into clothes right.

NOT IN MY OPINION. I PREFER WOMEN WITH SMALL BREASTS!

to be honest breast size to me doesnt matter one bit

To be honest the natural way of breast is to nourish the baby not for a attractive object as the world look to it , second is find a guy who loves your heart not your breast or body . I would like to advise you with a special link to give more info about breast but i cant post this here .