what is the best ipod case for a video ipod?
I have the best leather case. Unfortunately I can't find the name fo the case.
1. Flip top cover with magnetic fastening
2. Plastic protective cover from the screen
3. Stretchable sides for thinner or thicker ipods
4. Slim pocketclip on the back
5. Brown leather
6. You can flip the cover over to prop up the ipod so you can watch a video.
The manufacturer's logo is like:
CIO (only the "C" is reversed)
The attached picture is very close to it, but just not the same. I'm too lazy to take pictures of my ipod right now :-)
i agree, i have a hard leather case also........same stuff as that but it looks alot better than that........hahaha........Circuit city or best buy should carry them, leather works best because of longer wear and tear........
hope this helps
I think you should get the Griffin Reflect. it's extremely strong and really cool looking. just go to www.griffintechnology.com then products, then cases, then reflect, and it's right there