How I get Ip address through command
I'm guessing that you want the IP address of the computer you're using.
Here's the basics:
1. Click the Start menu button on the Windows taskbar.
2. Click Run... on this menu.
3. Type cmd in the text box that appears. A command prompt window launches on the desktop.
4. In this command window, type ipconfig /all. Details are shown for each of the computer's network adapters. Computers installed with VPN software or emulation software will possess one or more virtual adapters.
5. The IP Address field states the current IP address for that network adapter.
6. The Physical Address field states the MAC address for that adapter.
Go to Start / Run and type in 'cmd' without the quotes. Now type in 'ipconfig' without the quotes. This will display you IP address on your PC.
To find your IP without cmd, You can visit http://www.ip-details.com/ This site would display your IP address with your basic geographical location and ISP details too. it is very simple.
To find the ip address of your vpn internet connection you need to go to a site whaismyip.com, there you will get your location, region, country and postal code with details.