I'm helping to do a wedpage at school and I was given the task of collecting the interview questions for our 'peer-support leaders' and I don't know what type of questions to ask. THey should be fun and interesting. Please HELP!
- Ask what experience they have working with people
- Ask what experience they have with mediation techniques
- Ask what experience they have working with people from different cultures
- Ask what kind of people would be most difficult for them to work with
- Ask what their biases are
- Ask why they want the jobs
- Ask what skills they posses that will fit the job
- Ask what is their greatest strength and their greatest weakness
- Provide a scenario or two and ask how they would deal with it
- Ask what they think the most effective peer support technique is
Ask questions revolving around, peer mediation, something that I came across in my health book, peer mediation is when specially trained and nuetral peers helpp resolve conflicts usually without a teacher getting involved.
ask me on ma celfone nah...email...lols firstname.lastname@example.org
and hey try hare rama hare krishna in town...ponsonby o parnell sumwhere there