in what way the sex relations give a male child birth ?
Remember it is the sperm that determines the gender of the child. Both of the sex chromosomes supplied by the mother are 'X' but the father can provide an 'X' or 'Y' sex chromosome. If a sperm containing an 'X' reaches the ova first you will have a girl, if one containing a 'Y' gets there first than you will have a boy.
If you are serious about having a boy or a girl some fertility clinics offer gender selection services. They separate your 'X' and 'Y' containing sperm and use the desired fraction for Inter-Uterine Insemination. (IUI). The sorting proceedure isn't perfect so even doing this you won't give you a 100% chance of getting the desired gender.
Without any intervention you have about a 53% chance of conceiving a boy and a 47% chance of conceiving a girl. While more boys are conceived the mortality rate of boys is higher at every age than girls so by a certain age the numbers even out and the older the population the higher percentage of females.
There are a number of factors that can increase your odds slightly of having a boy or girl. Older parents are more likely to have a girl. Stress makes you more likely to have a girl as well. Having several children already of one gender makes it more likely for you to conceive a child of the other gender.
As far as things you can do to improve the odds of conceiving one gender or the other you can only affect the odds by a few percent. Sperm containing the 'Y' sex chromosome are smaller and swim faster but do not survive as long. Sperm containing another 'X' are larger, swim slower, but survive longer. If you can accurately determine when ovulation occurs copulating close to ovulation increases your chance of conceiving a boy because the faster 'Y' containing sperm will swim to the ova faster leaving the 'X' sperm behind. If you copulate several days before ovulation than more of the 'Y' containing sperm will die out leaving more 'X' containing sperm to do its job.
Some people believe that copulating in female superior position (woman on top) makes it more likely to have a boy since the 'Y' containing sperm are stronger swimmers. This makes sense logically but I don't know if this was ever tested scientifically. If you try this technique than the woman should probably stay upright as long as possible instead of laying down after intercourse.
There is absolutely nothing you can do to ensure conceiving a male child...it's the luck of the draw.
Actually, perhaps you're better off just not having children...you seem like the type who would be a very controlling parent.
I dont think theres a certain thing you can do to get a boy