Home remedy for tooth pain?

NEED HELP... WISDOM TEETH AND CAVITY... I REALLY HURT BAD... HOW DO YOU HOME REMEDY PAIN... WOULD LOVE SOME IDEAS... NOW

Ora-Gel at the Drugstore then Dentist tomorrow...Hope you feel better soon !!

I WISH IT WAS THAT SIMPLE I DONT HAVE INSURANCE AT THE MOMENT... I HAVE ORA GEL AND AMBASOL... THOSE WORK FOR 5 MINS THEM I WANT TO SCREAM. I DIDNT SLEEP LAST NIGHT.. I M IN SOOO MUCH PAIN. WEIRD THING IS IT HURTS THE WORSE AT NIGHT. WHEN I WANT TO SLEEP. IT JUST LIGHTLY THROB DURING THE DAY. =(

Having major pains in my back, what could it be?

Do you have any Cloves in your spice rack? They are known to help. You may want to check at Google to be sure it's ok though.

What is a home remedy I can do?

tried cloves I finally slept they worked great thank you =)

what are some remedies for gout?

get them cut out.. pain will stop

What is the difference between tooth paste and tooth paste gel???

As temporary pain relief, you can try to do warm water and salt rinses every couple of hours or over-the-counter medications to help with the tooth pain. But, for a permanent solution, it’s best to go see a dentist and get an X-Ray done. Wisdom teeth are known to grow in incorrect angles, sometimes even completely sideways, which will cause intermittent pain when it starts to contact the other teeth. Or it could be trying to break through your gum line. So first you’ll need an x-ray to see the cause of your tooth pain. Then your dentist can make a recommendation on how best to proceed further based on the results of the x-ray. Here is a site which explains the top reasons for tooth pain:

Tooth Pain: Top Reasons Explaining Why Your Teeth Hurt
Tooth pain is always a sign that something is wrong, so don't put up with it. Make an appointment to come and see us here at the Cosmetic Dentistry Center.
Cosmetic Dentistry Center ·
How can I stop the pain?