How..... im a 16 year old virgin, but i have dildo that i just bought, i tried putting it in yesterday, but im too tight, whats something i can do to get it in?

Try your finger first start small then go bigger.

You need to be lubricated before you can put something in. It also helps to be fully aroused because the vag*na loosens up when aroused to allow pen*tration. Use spit, vasaline, or some lube next timeyou try.

Does it hurt when you lose your virginity?

Right, just have some good lube, tryvone finger, even your pinky at first if needed to get warmed up.

how can I get my vigina tight?

I'm scared to do that..I don't wanna lose my virginity to a toy.

What happens when you loses your virginity?

That wont be considered loosing your virginity, just masterbation.

What is a semi-virgin

i heard if you finger urself it will loosen u up a bit... over time :P have fun LOL

If you're a virgin can you finger yourself?

but can't you break the hymen?

What should I do when I'm horny if I'm a virgin ?

yes, if you still have one, or were even born with one, you probably know most hymens break early with a lot of the times they go unnoticed, If you've got your hymen stll, you might not want to use a toy then. :o
its up to you! ha

Are you still a virgin if you use a vibrator?

is that shame to be virgin?

If you get fingered, do you lose your virginity?

wat u do is u finger urself first with one then 2 then 3...at three u should be able to get it in but if not try spitting on the toy and then put it in...ur gonna have to spread ur legs really wide tho

Fingering- virginity

dont use ur own finger .ask a guy to finger u.it will loosen a bit n u'll feel better.u can ask girl as well to finger u n gently kissing ur naked body.dis wud make u wet.

Can putting a lollipop in your vagina give you any infection?

girl just finger ypurself and keep it moving.