Will period blood affect drug test results?

I'm going to be taking a drug test in two days and the last time I smoked pot was about 2 weeks ago. I've been exercising and drinking tons of water. But I'm a girl and just started my period. The test I'll be taking is a urine test, so blood will be mixed in. Will this alter anything? Since they then can test the blood will they find the THC in the blood?

Recent Questions Drugs  Add Answer

u should be in the clear if you dont get any blood in the cup
just reschedule the testing, just tell them your having your period
im a heavy user and passed a test despite having smoked 2 days prior
I drank water and exercised too

and to the guy above lol just being around it doesn't mean anything, whoever told you that is an idiot

There are numerous determining factors for how long drug toxins stay in a persons body which vary from person to person, such as the analytical
method used, your health, your body weight, metabolism, fluid intake, the type of drug toxin, and the degree of exposure to the drug

If you smoke it occasionally it will remain in your system for up to 10 days. If you smoke marijuana on a regular basis it will stay in your system for as long as 45 days, and if you smoke marijuana at a constant pace, it can stay in the body for 90 days, Marijuana is fat soluble. It stores in the fat cells of the body, the brain, the liver, the kidneys, in other words the major organs.

THC is detectable in the blood for a few hours, but none of this active chemical is found in the urine or stored in the fatty tissues such as the liver and brain.

How does novacaine affect a urine drug test?

I don't smoke pot, nor do I condone it. But I knew someone who did and they just said they were around some people who were doing it, and had gotten a contact high. They ended up getting the job, but they knew they were going to face a random drug test sometime in the future so they had to give it up.

I had to take a urine test one time. I just informed them I was on my period and they rescheduled. Times may have changed a little since then though.

How to pass a saliva drug test?

well the pots showing up either way, so you're screwed.

What is a crp blood test?