I dont want to gain weight

I've beeen very lazy so far and I dont want to gain weight, if anything I want to lose weight. but theres no where for me to exercise. I need an exercise that I could do in my bedroom, one that I could do every single day to keep me from being out of shape. and if I lost weight then that would be great too. so basically I need a good and healthy exercise appropiate for a 13 year old. yesterday I ran up and down my stairs whic was 16 steps, I did that 63 times, all the way up and all the way down would count as once. I wanted to keep on doing this exercise but I dont want anyone in my family to seee me doing it. I was home alone yesterday so that is why a got the chance. so know what do I do? im 13 and weigh 116-118. im not sure which. but all I know is is that thats not a very good weight for a 13 year old that is 5' 1' and a half. so please help me, thanks =]

*** I wanted to keep on doing this exercise but I dont want anyone in my family to seee me doing it.

Why not? Are they opposed to healthy living?

thats an ok weight for someone for your height, but maintaining it is a good idea. Something that I found to work well is yoga, there im sure is probably intructions for it online. Yoga isnt all just soft, boring movements, you can vary the degree of your excersize. Do some research and find whats right for you

skared

You can sit in a chair and put your hands like an x on your chest and and go forward and back it excersices your stmach

Why do I feel so thin ?