How to tell a guy that he's your first kiss?

Hey I am an 18 year old girl and I've never kissed anyone before. I'm currently talking to this guy and I have a feeling that we're going to kiss. He seems more experienced than me, and he doesn't know that he's my first kiss. How do I tell him that he's my first without sounding childish and inexperienced?

Agreed just tell him. At least you're not in my shoes, being a 19 year old guy and still being a virgin lol.

Hey I got my first kiss a month ago, im a 15 year old guy, I told her even before that she was gonna be my first and im glad I did, be honest with him, this might be something you dont wanna hear but if he thinks of you as childish because of inexperience then hes probly just using you
hope this helped, good luck!

How to kiss a guy for the first time?

I am 14 and I havent had my 1st kiss yet!!!1

How can you tell if a guy wants to kiss you?

im17 and havnt had my first kiss yet. just tell him you never kissed anyone before he'll love that actually.

how to kiss a guy?

just let him know, be honest guys like it when your honest and he wont find you childish dont worry

How do you kiss a guy for the first time?