How to put pic in body of email

How do I put a color background or pic in the body of an email in Gmail?

Follow up question: When I copy and paste the pic can Only open in I.e. word, pdf, or whatever picture program it is in. ??

Simple copy and paste.

Bring up the image in a browser, select it, copy it (CTRL-C).

Go to yahoo or gmail, put the cursor in the message box where you want the image, and press CTRL-V) to paste the image in.

Afterwords, click on the new image in the message and select the size you want.

How to erase an email?

It turns out that the image is actually posted as a link to the image. So it will have the same attributes at the original. That means if the image was a jpg, it will still be a jpg, a gif, a gif, etc.

I suppose in order to get the control you are after you'll have to set up a gui client (thunderbird, outlook, etc) and access mail via pop3 to get different functionality instead of using the web client.

How to make moving pics?

<b><a href="">matrimonial services in Delhi</a></b>

Punjabi Matrimonial Services in Delhi | Punjabi Marriage Bureau in Delhi
Find Best Punjabi Rishtey in Delhi. Get Verified Details of Punjabi Brides and Grooms on Royalmatrimonial.com at Delhi NCR. We Provide Exclusive Matchmaking Service Face to Face. Contact us now.
Royalmatrimonial ·
How to get my pic uploaded?