How to pass a piss test fast?

I bought two detoxes. I took one tonight and Im taking one tomorrow morning and if I fail I go away for a about a year! So any suggestions to help?Extra things to try before I go in or will these work? I know detoxes are just a cover up for a few hours and you can still fail but these have creatine in them and other things that are taken out of your piss to make you fail.So will it work with lots of water?

pourtable aqua,its in the camping area at walmart.it works really good.

I dont recomend detox products they just mask or dilute urine if you have to test tomorow I strongly recomend you go and buy azo cranberry pills these will take any unwanted chemicals out of your urinary tract take 4 pills right now and 4 when you wake up 1 hour before you take test take 4 aspirin and do not pee 1st or last stream in to cup I have passed 4 probation drug test and 1 today for a job I got the job good luck and dont drink other detox drink

How to pass a urine test?

I've heard cranberry juice works.

Pass a urine test

drink lots of water it clears the system

What are some popular ways on how to pass a urine test?

pickle juice

Pass a urine drug test for cocaine

try not doing drugs 2 days before a piss test you idiot

passing an ETG test

WILL WATER WORK AND AM I SUPPOSSED TO URINATE ALOT HOW MUCH WATER

passing urine test

aRE YOU POSITIVE THIS WILL WORK

Passing a alcohol etg test