How to get the code for my locked cell phone?

Ok, I dont remember putting a code on my phone and it was just working yesterday. So is there any way I could get the code?

My phone did that too and it was my last for ditges in my phone numberr... try that

Go to your companoies website and on the account you have all the information should be there.

Mp3 to cell phone

that happened to me too! lol
you should contact the company and mayb theyl give it to u, thats what I did haha

Graphics and Cell Phones

call your phone company the will ask you your name and pass code and might ask you your address but the will have it on file or be able to resign you a new one

How can I find out who owns a certain cell phone number?

try 0000 or 00000000 or the last digits of your number if youve never used it before those are probably it otherwise call the company

How do I choose the right cell phone for me?

which phone do you have ? Use default security codes to break code from your phone . If the codes are not working, use Master reset code to reset it . It is available at http://www.unlocking4free.com . Here, they generate codes for old model Nokia DCT and Alcatel phones .

Photos from cell phone on to computer