How much do laxatives cost?

hey everyone
how are you all doing?
anyway im just wonder how much is laxative because I wanna buy some

anywayz hope you all doing fine
later mwa mwa

WOAHH!
Hold on there.

I had laxatives last weekend.
I was on the toilet all saturday morning.

They really hurt your stomach, they hurt your bum, they hurt your thighs, back and head.

Stop eating, dont take laxatives.

WOAHH!
Hold on there.

I had laxatives last weekend.

Stop eating, dont take laxatives.

Rehab cost

If you are using laxatives to lose weight that is not healthy and will not even produce weight loss. The temporary weight loss you will see on the scale is just the stool in your colon! Your body still digests all of the food you have eaten. You can also become dependent on laxatives and be unable to use the bathroom on your own. This happened to my mother and she has to take laxatives everyother day. From your posts it seems you are looking for a quick fix to weight loss and there is not one. You are very young and are going to jeopardize your health. Healthy eating and exercise is the only way to maintain or lose weight properly. Good luck!

Where do you get laxatives from?

ware do buy them

how much does birth contol cost?

I took a look on the Wal-GreensĀ®TM

Searched Keyword: "Laxatives"

They include suppositories, Oral, & Cleansing Wipes.
Costs range from $1.75 - $33.99 (Based on Brand & Quantity)
It is always best to consult a physician and or
Pharmacy Consultant prior to purchase of an OTC: Just to avoid any potential of "complications" Too much is... Well, undesired results could transpire.

Good Luck!

~Ben~

**Disclosure**: I am not a Medical Doctor, I have not the means to diagnose or treat, I am simply supplying suggestive information & references of similar content. Any action or consequences is upon responsibility of the member.
I refrain any and all responsibility for actions which is not my personal own, and do so under the grounds that it is to be understood, such information is friendly advice. Always consult a doctor before making any major medical decisions, including but not limited to: Diet, Illness, serious medical conditions, medicine dosage, etc.

How much do micro braids cost?

the ones I buy are about $8 a pack

Cost to see a gynocologist?

Are you looking for where to buy drugs without prescriptions or you just need to get high, you need drugs such as Xanax, Phentermine, Laxatives, N-acetylcysteine, Terminalia chebula,MIDOL, Victodin, Monistat , Adderall, Oxycodone, Cyanide Cannabis oil or substances such as Weed, Marijuana, Kush, or stimulants or hormone pills?

There's one dealer who sells at cheap rate and delivers fast and is very discrete too.

Contact: weed.cubes@gmail.com

What's the difference between a laxative and colon cleanser?