How long does adderall stay in your system?

I have taken an adderall recently and I have to take a drug test soon . Does adderall stay in your system long ? Does it even show up on a drug test ? Please tell me .

Going from Wikipedia, Adderall is a psychostimulant medication composed of amphetamine and dextroamphetamine. The detection time for the amphetamine is 1-2 days.
If you are taking it as prescribed by a physician - like for ADHD or depression - take your bottle with you to show IF NECESSARY. Do not volunteer it upfront unless required.
When I took a urine test for my work, the testing lab wouldn't even take the list of meds I was taking. They were of the opinion that it was knowledge that they were not supposed to have at that time, and to take the list would be a violation of Title II of the federal HIPAA law. They said if there were a problem, THEN I would need my list. (There wasn't a problem, nor did I expect one.)

If you are taking it recreationally, you might want to consider stopping. More and more companies (including mine) have begun unannounced, random drug testing. And where I work at least one or two have lost their jobs from this.

Good Luck!!

dont worrie it wont show up on it what drug test are you takeing like what is it for ?

How long does sperm stay in your body?

dont worry. it wont show up!

How long does sperm stay in your system before it dies?

like for a job ...
I got hired and they are making me take a drug test ..

What is implantation bleeding and how long can it last?