How do you make yourself cum

For a female usually penetrating the GSpot does wonders -
Put your fingers in with your palm facing towards you and make a "come here" motion by pulling your fingers forward, keep doing that.

Put a finger at either side of the vajj, near the labia, and rub up and fown for about 30 seconds, when you get that sensational feeling, I awe you (: x

When having sex..

I use A fat marker it seem to work just FINE lol:)

What does it feel like, this is for boys?

I feel the same way! and its embarrassing because he can make all these other girls cum but not me :(

Shoot out

*she used a lot of big words lol just finger your self*

>> Uhm...no I didn't. It's not rocket science...

Women pleasure

she used a lot of big words lol just finger your self.. rubb your clit.. you may like it more if you push on your clit like a button and rubb it.. press up aginst the inside off your vagina.. or you can just push a cucumber in side off your pu*sy and do it till you feel a feelling like nothing you have every felt before'.. hope I helped

Intercourse

dude I have the same feeling as havie... its weird I don't wanna pee!

guys and yer

I have the same question my boyfriend wants me to cum but I dont know how to it feels like I need to pee when im on that good feeling and im embarrassed to let it go cause im afraid that I might pee

do qirls??

just rub your gspot. you gon feel like you gotta pee but you wont and push it out let it come naturalli

have you

To tv girls who are scared of peeing, first time I felt that way. Try masturbating in tv bathtub or shower wit tv water. It feels amazing and I'll see that you won't pee. If you still feel worried, pee before you get sexual with it boyfriend so you know your empty. :) hope that helps

are they the same?

Mm sorry bout all that typos, new iPhone gettin used to it

How can I convince my girlfriend?

Bottom line...you need to try different things. Play with yourself to find out what works for you. Every female is different. And just because it works for one female does not mean it will work for the next.

I would have a guy tie handcuff me and blindfold me and put me on a chair but don't tie me to the chair because if she starts orgasming she will squirm and fidget I know I do and I can't stop.

get a female to handcuff you and blinfold you and stuff your mouth then get her to finger you in all ure holes rough so you can't stop it that works

Wow...I was gonna say rub your
8==D but then I looked at the other coments

masterbate

wow im really gonna try all of these:]

they sound fun

lmfao

Wow!! Imma Try These =)

TRY PUTING YOUR POINTER FINGER INSIDE OF YOU GO IN AND OUT SLOWLY AND USE YOUR THUMB TO SOFLY RUBB YOUR CLIT DO THIS AT THE SAME TIME WOW IT WORKS TRUST ME

Lose weight with the Keto Diet

End the confusion on this diet that's taking the world by storm. We bring you the cliff notes. What to eat. What to avoid. Where to get information. It's all here in this easy to read Funadvice guide.