How do i view my child's private myspace?

Get a key logger in either software or as a hardware dongle. After you have collected your kids passwords you will be able to snoop to your harts content.

im not sure . but if you do i bet you he found out he would be really mad. if you dont trust him then ask for his myspace address. and your the parent so tell him to tell you it, take charge

How to unblock private profiles with myspace?

How to view myspace private profiles?

the only way to view someone's private profile is to add them as a friend...
but its good that their profile's set to private cause then no creep will see it...if that helps...

How to view private blogs in myspace?

you can use any of this 3 codes if u want to see some pictures on a private profile.. but it only works if the album is set to public ok? Replace XXXXX for the friend id#

1-http://www.myspace.com/services/media/photosXML.ashx?friendid=xxxxxx

2-http://lads.myspace.com/slides/photoslider.swf?u=xxxxxx

3-http://lads.myspace.com/slides/slideshow_random.swf?u=xxxxx

How can I view a private Myspace profile?

At the MySpace website, click "Search." Type in your child's name. If that doesn't work, type in their e-mail address. If nothing else, type in their first name. At the next screen, there will be a light blue box to your right. At the postal code section, select "5." Type in your ZIP code. Click "Search." That should bring up a list of people with your child's name.

How to view private photos on Myspace or Friendster?

The above post makes a good point--if your child is a minor (or even not) it's key for them to keep their profiles private and use caution with whom they add. Open communication between both the parent and child(ren) is key to happiness on both ends (but not always realistic) so talk with him/her. As far as the legality of such, since your child is a minor you may be able to contact someone with myspace to discuss the issue, someone else may be a little more familiar with this than I am. Best of luck to the both of you. :) -S

How do I view private Myspace profiles?

make a fake myspace .. it doesnt take long. and add your daughter as a friend.
then you can see it.

How can I add a picture to my private Myspace?

just leave the kid alone, it makes the child feel uncomfortable if they feel their parents are watching them.

Private profiles on myspace

As parents we have to consider our childrens safety and sometimes their privacy comes second to that.

You can get something like WebWatcher to see what they are looking at, what they are typing etc.

All the best

How do I look at private myspace profiles?