How do i unlock my acer computer

My computer was accidentally locked and I can't unlock it .what keys do I use to unlock it ?

Computers & Tech

Try clicking Ctrl, Alt, Del twice. Then if anything comes up (it may not) enter Administrator into the username and enter no password, click enter and then from there try and unlock it.

This might not work but is worth a go

Try clicking Ctrl, Alt, Del twice. Then if anything comes up (it may not) enter Administrator into the username and enter no password, click enter and then from there.

unlock my dell laptop

Of it is locked press cntrl alt del if you can't remember your password take it to geeksquad

How to unlock my gateway computer?

do you mean you cant remember teh password at the windows welcome screen? :S

How do I unlock my acer computer ?

Do you mean you set password for bios and you forgotten the password? Try to remove the battery from your CPU. There's a small thick battery inside. After you remove the password and your time, date etc. will gone. Set it back yourself

If welcome window password. Then you need to send it for some computer technician. You have no choice :(

Computer is locked