How do i break up with my boyfriend?

I want to break up with my boyfreind but I just dont know how to tell him, I mean I like him and all but he's just just sooo much like me, because im usually not real quiet, but I am if you dont start a conversation and keep on going, and he doesnt he's just real quiet, I mean sometimes he'll talk but not very often.
is there any way that I can end it with a good reason?!?!?! because I know he's going to be like "why?" and I wont know how to answer...

well to start off just say we need to talk cause when me&my friends break up with guys all we say is we need to talk and he knows that it's over. then just be like "I just need a guy oposite of me" or something like that.
hope I helped a little!
xoxdanielle

hope I helped a little!
xoxdanielle

Did he break up with her for me?

all you need to do is tell him you arent ready for a boyfriend

Should I call my boyfriend who's being horrible to me?