How do i restore password on my hp touchsmart tm2 if i forgot it?

I have a HP touchsmart tm2. I forgot my password and cant login. I've tried to shut it down and restore it by pressing f8 but this meathod does NOT work.. how can I restore my password and finally login? p.s take all actions if necessary
thanks

Do you need a windows password? Or did you password the BIOS?

For windows password check out: http://pcsupport.about.com/od/toolsofthetrade/tp/passrecovery.htm

If you password the BIOS check out: http://www.technibble.com/how-to-bypass-or-remove-a-bios-password/

if its the bios password just take your motherboard battery out and short the board and that will reset all the bios to original state..

touch a bare metel part of the chassis to get the static off yourself - remove battery - set the jumper (I cant tell you 100% where this is, you will need you motherboard manual) - wait a min - put the jumper back into the original 2 pins - but battery back in and your done..

this must be done with the power lead out the back of the power supply unit...

for windows password check the howtos ;)

when you say the F8 boot menu doesnt work do you mean it really doesnt or your pressing it at the right time?

forgot my log-in password how do I get logged into my laptop?

If you want to login without Windows password I will recommend you to choose the following two methods:

1. Using reset program to create a reset disk. There is a free reset program that you can create a disk. Or you can use it to login without password. That is Offline NT Password & Registry Editor.

2. Anmosoft Windows Password Reset. It is paid reset software. You can also use it to login without Windows password.

How to login to Yahoo if I forgot my password?

hp touchsmart bio password

How to survive a breakup

Getting over someone is hard. You've been dumped and the world is about to come to an end. Shorten the process and move on with your life with this free guide from Funadvice.