How do i make myself unresistable to my ex boyfriend?

my ex says he still loves me but doesn't want a relationship because they're stressful. what can I do to make myself unresistable so we can start over?

If he really loved you then it wouldn't matter how "stressful" relationships are cause you'd be worth it. Statements like that are usually followed with a claus usually sexually related. Even if it's not it just kind of seems like he doesn't want to bother having a relationship with you but doesn't want you to get over him.

I really wouldn't follow the girls advice above me because nothing screams desprate and pathetic like dressing like a tramp and being all over him. No offense.

If I was you I'd give him some space. Do your own thing. Stay away from him. Few things are more irresistable to a boy than inatainablity. Thrill of the chase. And who knows whilst you are away from him you might find someone better who can be bothered having a real relationship.

Good luck :) x

Wear sexy clothes and b flirty also do you no the ten tips to flirting??

What else can me and my boyfriend do?