How do I make cheesecake?
• 15 Graham Crackers (crushed)
• 2 tbsp Butter (melted)
• 200 gms Cream Cheese
• 1-1/2 cups White Sugar
• 3/4 cup Milk
• 4 Eggs
• 1 cup Sour Cream
• 1 tbsp Vanilla Extract
• 1/4 cup All-Purpose Flour
How to make Cheese Cake:
• Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F and grease a spring form pan.
• Take a bowl, mix graham cracker crumbs with melted butter and press onto bottom of the pan.
• In a large bowl, combine cream cheese with sugar till smooth.
• Combine it with milk, and then mix in the eggs one at a time, mixing just enough to incorporate.
• Add sour cream, vanilla and flour to it, mix well till smooth.
• Now pour the filling into the prepared crust and bake in the preheated oven for about 1 hour.
• Turn the oven off, and let cake cool in oven for about 5 to 6 hours.
• Place it in the refrigerator till serving.
This is my favorite recipe
1 1/4 c Grahm cracker crumbs
1/4 c Sugar
1/3 c Melted butter
2 8 oz Pkg of cream cheese softened
1 14 oz Can of condesened sweetened milk
1/4 c Lemon juice
1 8oz Container of sour cream
Preheat oven to 300
combine crumbs sugar and butter
press firmly into 9inch spring form pan
beat cream cheese in large bowl until fluffy
gradually beat in eagle brand until smooth
add eggs and lemon juice and mix well.
bake 50 to55 min.
try the web site, allrecipes.com