How do i lose weight fast in my stomach area?

I have a very fat stomach, I need some advice as to how to lose fat in my stomach fast.

Cardio exercise (such as jogging for 1 hour a day) and cutting fatty foods out of the diet.

Liposuction or exercise. You can also cut down on the eating.

Redbull does it make you lose weight?

There a few things you can do. First, you need to change your way of life. Some call it diet, I call it a "lifestyle alteration". It gives you more hope and determination to go all the way.

Create a nutrition plan, which means, cut out junk food, alcohol, and soda drinks. Start consuming a lot of fruit and vegetables, whole-grain carbs, chicken and fish. The point is to take fewer carbs and fat in your body, so your body will start burning fat from your stomach. Drink a lot of water, because it helps your body to get rid of the toxic materials.

Then, start running a few times a week. It will help accelerate your metabolism and your stomach will become thinner as weeks go by. Just make sure to get some good running shoes, and hit the road.

You need to be patient. Nothing changes in a week. But if you stick to these little changes, you will see the results after a month. But if you persist, you will be satisfied with what you see in the mirror in a few months.

Best Budget & Affordable Running Shoes 2019: Reviews & Ratings
All you need for a good run is a pair of good shoes. The importance of a good pair of running shoes cannot be better emphasized. That's because there are several high quality, yet affordable shoes to pick from. There is absolutely no need to get a pair of expensive running shoes while you can ...
Jogging Addiction · Damilola
If you lose weight, do you get taller?