How do i know if i have an std from giving head?

After I sucked my boyfriend's dick I haven't been feeling too good. I have a really sore throat & I have a headache. I don't think it's an STD but I'm just making sure. Help me?

Go see and doctor and have them run some tests... that will tell you if you have any STDs or not.

how do you know? you go to a doctor...

Do I have a STD in my throat?

lol no you dont you must of tried to deepthroat and thats why your throat hurts lol

I can feel this bump on my vaginal area...

The sore throat can sometimes be a result of dryness during the session of oral sex. If the friction between mouth and genitelia is not well lubricated, it has been known to cause some discomfort and soreness. My girlfriend has mentioned to me that sometimes during the process, her throat feels dry and that she has to stop and swallow saliva, etc. I'm assuming that such a thing could have the potential to become a sore throat, lol. As for the headaches... Unless you were really getting into things (lol), then that can't really be explained. Consulting a doctor would be a good idea (just to be on the safe side).

Is it normal for my vagina to turn red?

well yes, you can get stds from oral sex
but to find out you need to see a dcotor
because only they can tell you what std if any you have
if you did try to deepthroat all that would have done is maybe made your throat feel weird for a bit
it wouldnt hurt and you woudnt have a headache from that
so see a doctor asap

how do I get rid of a headache caused from crying?

A test may be able to tell - ck with your Dr - engaging in such behaviors puts teens at risk for sexually transmitted infections (STIs), including HIV, chlamydia, and human papillomavirus (HPV), which has been linked to cervical cancer. A recent CDC study showed that one in four teenage girls is infected with at least one STI.

Can I get pregnant from swallowing c*m?