How do i insert the sim card for a nokia 2330?

I purchased a nokia 2330 on ebay. When I received the phone there was already a sim card in it. I need to remove that sim card and insert my own, but I can't seem to figure out how to do that.

1. Press the release button at the top of the phone.
2. Remove the back cover.
3. Lift and remove the battery.
4. Open the SIM card holder, remove the SIM, and close the SIM holder.
5. Replace the battery.
6. Replace the back cover.

t-mobile

full instructions with images ;)

support.t-mobile.com/doc/tm53765.xml?related=y&Referring Related DocID List Index=5&navtypeid=6&pagetypeid=7&prevPageIndex=1

edit:... here the direct url to the image showing how to remove it :)

http://support.t-mobile.com/doc/images/tm53765/tm53765_08.gif

A Nokia 2330 uses a regular Mini SIM card. So, You must decide the network to which you are going to access with the Nokia 2330. Once you have decided the network visit any retail outlet for the respective network and get a SIM card and start using it.
If the Nokia 2330 has been network locked to any other network, You need to unlock it in prior. You can unlock a Nokia 2330 safer and easier using unlock code. You can get the unlock code for a Nokia 2330 from http://www.theunlockspot.com/nokia-2330-classic/rs16wp9/ at affordable cost with easy unlocking guide. Good luck mate.

Prepaid sim card into a regular cell?

Awesome! I have this web address and i want to share this knowledge with everyone. This is a card game which is most popular all across the world.

Home | Spider solitaire games
How to play whist solitaire Whist solitaire is one of the most played card game that is played in the 18th and 19th century.There are four player in fixed partnership and the partners are sit with face up to each other. This game is played in the clockwise and you can play spider solitaire online free. To play this game you need 52 card deck and the arrangement of the cards are in order(Ace,King,Queen,Jack,10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2). In the whist solitaire the cards are shuffled by player to dealer's left and ...
Home | Spider solitaire games ·
Will water damage a cell phone sim card?