How do i get pot out of my system while pregnant

Health

I am 36 weeks pregnant and I want to be sure that when I go in for my scheduled c-section in 24 days or so I will be clean from marijuana... I know that niacin works but I just want to be sure that I will not hurt my baby if I take it?

stop today and drink a lot of water...

If you've been smoking marijuana the whole time you've been pregnant, then there's really no point - your baby has already been affected.
You obviously don't care for the health of your baby, so why ask bother asking if niacin is safe now?

Shame on you, and I hope the state comes in and takes that child from you.

How do I get pot out of my system while pregnant?

stop smoking pot (you shouldnt have been while pregnant as its known to cause birth defects) And just fluch the system with water/gatorade.

How can I get all the thc out of my system in 3 days?

OMG! Are you serious?!?!

I cant believe you. You only want the pot out of your system so when you go have the baby they dont take it away from you.

You didnt care about that baby the entire time you were smoking pot. Why do you care now?

Seriously...grow up.

My older sister had 5 children and the one we KNOW for a fact was born addicted to drugs...she recently died. Supposedly from a drug overdose. She was in her early 20's and had two small children.

Just STOP doing it! At least while pregnant and while your child is a baby. Dont be so selfish!

How can I get pot out of my system?

its a bit late now, as all the pot would have affected your baby
smoking while pregnant can cause birth defects
something you need to be aware of and at the very least, stop doing while your pregnant for the sake of your babies health and life
it shouldnt have been too hard to stop untill you at least gave birth
you shouldnt be worried about wether it theres pot in your urine
you should be worried about our babys health and life
and Niacin can be harmful to an unborn baby when the medication is taken in high doses
Niacin can pass into breast milk and can also harm a nursing baby
so DONT use this medication without consulting a doctor because your pretty far into the pregnancy
and next time, think
dont have a baby if you cant stop taking drugs
if you cant even take care of yourself, how are you going to take care of a baby?

How long would it take to get out of my system?

clean marijuana pregnant