I was playing sims 2 on my laptop and I moved it and must have pressed something, cause now I can't click any thing, just kind of scroll around. It happened to me once before on a different computer. And I know its not the game or computer, its just some 'special' feature of the game and I can't click anything now. When it happened on the desktop I pressed some buttons I think it was control with some thing. Anyway the little booklet that teaches you how to play doesn't have any info, that or I need to look harder, so thnks
First make sure your SIM is not outside of the house with no way back inside (no doors) If that is not the case it could be due to your video card drivers being out of date. I would recommend that you adjust your PC's Virtual Memory. In order to do this:
· Click on Start
· Right-Click on My Computer
· Click on Properties
· On System Properties, click on the Advanced tab
· Click on the Settings button under Performance
· Click on Advanced under Performance Options
· The third box from the top should be labelled Virtual Memory. Click on the Change button.
· Make sure that the Custom option is selected.
· In the Initial Box, set it to 1000
· In the Maximum Box, set it to 3000
· Click on the Set button, then Ok.
try pushing tab. or ctrl. if those dont work then I don't know =(
you're welcome, did you fix the problem?
thank you both