How do a guy turn on a girl?

How can a guy turn on a girl?? Without touching their vagina and boobs.

what I do is I hug her for a long time and then start kissin her cheek and forehead and whisper in her ear. it works for me when I need it.
or maybe im just a really romantic sort of guy who likes kissing too much hahah but it works for me, chicks get turned on by that when I do it to them.

kissin on her collar bone , neck ear lobe .there are numerous ways to turn on a chick . but if your not gonna touch her vagina or boobs then what thee he ll is the point in turning her on ???

Why is it a turn on for a guy for a girl to suck on his finger?

I dont get the obsession with boob touching... its really not a turn on... I just feel like some guys groping me...it serves no purpose.

how can I turn my guy on?

when your hugging or cuddling say you look so cute and and sexy in those clothes

When a guy eats you out, what does the girl do?

Usually the 'vagina and boob touching' happens AFTER she's turned on...

What turns guys on?

Mumbai Escorts Independent High Class Call Girls Service
Hire beautifull russian call girls service by Ankita Mumbai escorts company. Mumbai providing 95% pure model girls. Dial/Whatsapp : +91-9004812755.
Ankitamumbaiescorts ·
Do guys always get turned on when a girl sits on his lap?