Do you have to bleed to have a miscarriage? What aer other symptoms of a miscarriage?
the symptoms of miscarriage
* Vaginal bleeding that may be preceded by a brownish discharge
* Cramps in the pelvic area
* Tissue or blood clots passing from the vagina
* A decrease in the usual signs of early pregnancy, such as nausea and breast tenderness
* Pain in the lower back or abdomen
What are the warning signs of miscarriage?
* Spotting or bleeding without pain
* Heavy bleeding with severe abdominal pain
* A gush of fluid from your vagina but no pain or bleeding
Signs of a miscarriage:
-Dull ache in your lower back that wont go away
Anytime you are worried or something is happening that you think is wrong - call your doctor.
umm my mom had a miscarriage like 2 or 3 years ago and I think I remember her stomach hurting a lot and you want to go to the doctors soon because it can be fatal for u
any odd signs is a red flag to go to the doctor.