How can you darken your nipples?

So my nipples are a medium brown... when hard. They are a lighter brown when they aren't. I really wish they were darker. How can I permanently darken my nipples without doing something absolutely rediculous?

The other thing is, I'm *NOT* white. I'm mixed. I feel like I should have darker ones. But hopefully they'll get darker. :)

I never knew mine weren't "right" until my now ex husband made a big issue over it. Mine are very light. The only time they got dark was when I was pregnant. And he was sooo happy about that. I cant figure out why though. The only thing that changed was the color. I am a VERY white girl so having dark nipples would just be disturbing on me. LOL!

I don't think there is anything you can do but its possible that the color will change the older you get. And like I said, they get darker with pregnancy but afterwards, mine went right back to the light color.

Just be proud of who you are and how you look. Personally, I think dark nipples on a white girl is kind of strange. And trust me...when it comes down to it...NO GUY is going to say "You know what? Your nipples are just not dark enough for me. I don't think I am going to play with your boobs tonight."

Yeah...that's not gonna happen! LOL!

How to darken too light hair?

are you serious? I want mine to be pinker, I think they look more delicate that way aha and would suit my nipple piercing more I guess. But don't worry bout it, it's not a BIG thing..guys don't even care.

How to pierce nipples?

I don't think you can. Mine are well pretty dark when hard and still pretty dark when not. So I think it all has to do with the color of your skin.

I hope I helped some.

Nipple piercings on small breasts?

Well, I don't really care what guys think, I personally think darker nipples are sexier. Anyway, I googled it before I asked this question and the only thing I could find was that your nipples get darker when you're pregnant. I don't want to get pregnant, I'm 16, and I don't plan on having kids in the future. I don't know, I think that nipples should either be pink or brown when soft, not somewhere in between. It's weird.

How much does it cost to get your nipples pierced???

lol wow

Piercing Which is better: nose or nipple?

Try the stuff football players put under their eyes

what size are your nipples supposed to be?

I have no idea and I don't think guys really care anyway so just don't sweat it srry I couldnt be helpful (im 14 btw)

Want a larger nipple, what should I do?

Nipples are nipples, as a guy it doesn't really matter the color. They are pretty awesome no matter what.

How to darken highlights?

its called paint HAHAHAHA LOL sorry I dont know imma boy

What do you think of nipple piercings?