How can i tell if my older sister is pregnant

How can I tell if my older sister is pregnant?shew went out of town with her bfa while back now she has gained about 10 pounds she drank a 24 pack of bottled water in a day .she is bein a crazy you noe who .sayin just evil sh!t that she normally dosent say ...any advice my mom and I are kinda curious?I thought abouy just asking her point blank .

When my sister got pregnant, I just knew. I don't know how, I could just sense it aout her.

But yes, what dawnathen suggests is good advice :)

swollen feet?moody?hungry?bigger boobies?[[lol]]point blank ask her but most likely she will lie if she is but if her tummy gets bigger then force her to take a pregnacy test check if she has had her period

Is your vagina tighter when you are pregnant?

If I were in your shoes, I would buy a baby outfit or something and tell her you are excited for her. If she is hiding it from you, it's (most likely) because she doesn't think your family will support the pregnancy, so show her you do. If she isn't pregnant, she will let you know, and you can tell her why you though she was. Just be very sensitive to her feelings either way.

Can I get pregnant if I use a condom?

Just ask her. If she even knows! Just be like, DANG girl, you are being pretty mean lately, whats up? are you pregnant or something?

Can you get pregnant if a guy fingers you?

I agree with dawnathen, the only way to know for sure is to ask

is sleeping a lot a sign of being pregnant??

that works. I don't know how else unless you like knock her out and take her to the doctors or make her take a pregnancy test

Can I get pregnant from my cousin?