How can i get him in the mood?

I really wanna know what I can do to put my boyfriend in the mood. I don't know why, but when I lick his neck it works. But I really wanna try something else. Any ideas?

stroke his thighs gently whilst neck kissing then like stroke thigh a bit more harder then squeeze his thigh and make the neck kiss hard too

omg, how can you not turn him on. my boyfriend gets horny just by hugging me or the way I talk or touch his arm. your a girl where a tight blouse or somehting to show off your cleavage. or short skirt to show off your legs.

Does a guy like you if he always answers your phone calls?

try a nice warm massage with massaging hot oil , it gets my man in the mood all the time, put sexy things on , kiss on his ears , tell him you want to take him a shower and get some rubing on!!! lol

different person different turn-ons, while some might work magic on others some just fails.

kissing my boyfriend stomach turns him on badly