How can i get a job with no social security number?

well im pretty screwed right now... I need a job, quick. I need to make at least 7 grand per year to pay off my high school tuition, im 14 , I am legal in the united states, but just not legal to work due to having no social security number. How can I get even a minimum wage job to pay off my tuition with my kind of situation. If your just going to answer, go to the offices and apply for a social... well that doesnt cut it... my family and I have tried everything... I will be getting it soon, in about a year ... its being worked out with the lawyer and what not. but I just need to find a way to make money with my situation. please help!

You can earn online by doing some ad typing work from home.

There are many legitimate program you can join. Or you can join some real affiliate program.

You can earn by selling online goods through ebay. Or you can join Google Adsense Program.

If you really interested to do this type of work ask me through FM I shall give you some sites name.

If you got to extremeconspiracy dot com. They have books that teach you how to live life without a stupid number. Its just a way for the gov. to control you. Its all about "US citizen" and "national" your soverignty. People just simply don't know the law. You don't have to have a SSN number. If your a true liberterain, constitutionalist, and you know the constitution. You can sue employers in court everytime if they refuse to hire your without a SSN. But of course you have to site the law, which would take a lot more writing. Just go to the website and get those books. That will get you started.

Can I work and still file social security claim?

You'll have to ck the laws in your area - may require a permit..some ideas:

Baby sitting (only for persons that are trustworthy)
Paper route
Dog walking
Grocery store
Lemonade stand
Paint House number on street curb
House sitting
Message Delivery
Pharmacy Delivery
City, County, State and other government-run Youth Programs
Vacation and Tourism spots
Hotels/Resorts
Parks and recreational areas
Swimming pools, golf courses and campground facilities
Day and summer camps
Amusement/Theme/Entertainment parks
Museums, Zoos and Aquariums
Airport concession firms
Childcare and Eldercare providers
Health care facilities
Business services (including)
Moving and packing companies
Pool and spa companies
Lawn care and other maintenance companies
Construction companies
Movie theaters
Fast food and restaurant establishments
Ice cream parlors, juice bars
Clothing and accessory stores
Newspaper / Magazine Distribution

Legal Considerations:
Not many people are aware that they break the law when they work without fulfilling the basic requirements that involve teenage work. So let us see, what this is actually. Note this is not an exhaustive list and hence for accuracy you should check with your local guardian or legal advisor (at school or at any social center). Also be aware the each State & Country may have different laws that cover teenagers working conditions.

Timings: Teenagers below 14 years old are usually not encouraged to work in offices. For those above 14 and above they should not be working at night. The legal hours are any time between 7 am to 7 PM ' of course ensuring that school is taken care of. Those between 16-19 years of age can be free to work as much and as long as they please. However, girls should always be wary and careful when working nights as crime increases at night.
Work areas: Teenagers may work anywhere they can be engaged with the exception of places where they could endanger themselves or others, such as construction sites, repair sites or garages, chemical and other types of processing, mining, messenger jobs, warehousing, adult clubs and bars.
Social security number: There are places where teens need a social security number to receive payment;
Taxes: Most of the time teen jobs do not involve tax payments and need not have any dedication in the paychecks. However, you need to consult the local IRS to ascertain this.
Each state and country has its own set of rules and what is valid in one may not be in another. Do not take anything for granted. Keep in mind that legal aspects are serious matters and you do need complication with the law. Check and be sure you fulfill all the legal formalities applicable for teenagers before you even apply for work. Ask the help of a responsible adult, such as your parents, teachers or relatives and seek out the correct answers - no such thing as a stupid question.

Wish you the best and always be alert, putting safety first !!

How to you win anxiety and depression on social security disa

Hi:)
My name is viki.
I am interested in working from home but no ss number.
Can u help me?
Thx. Viki

What jobs offer good secure financial benefits and what qualificati

;=( waiting ;=(

What is a Social Security Number?