How can i gain weight in your opinion?

I am 16 and I weigh 110 to 105 .. it varies uhm I feel I am skinnier than most everyone at my school! I am a sopomore and I still am an A32 .. my boyfriend doen't care which rocks! but I still do. My sister is and 8TH GRADE! and she is almost a B! well.. she is my half sister, same mom and my mom has really small ones and I petite like me, no curves or anything :( I have improved a little in the weight thing but no boobs. I still feel really really self conscience all the time and sometimes people make fun of me but over the years that has died down a little. I just really want my legs and arms to fill out a little and want boobs but something easy. Is there anything like simple or even something I can try without going to the doctors that will actually work?

Recent Questions Nutrition & Fitness  Add Answer

it seems that you being skinny is more of a genetics thing, which you can't change. gaining weight could make your breasts larger but I think the cons of gaining weight outweigh that.

You'll probably have to talk to your doctor anyways, so next time you go in for a physical or check up, just bring up the questions. They'd be more than happy to help you out.

Weight gain over a year