Is there a way to find someone's aim screenname?

I wanna find my friends AIM screen name but I dont know how. Is there a way to find it?

You can try this but usually it gives very broad search results:

http://search.aimpages.com/apsearchus/search

And it's for the AIM "page" maybe not exactly their AIM screenname so hope i helped :)

I don't think so. You should just ask the person.

Is there any way to view your AIM conversation history?

nnnooo

How safe are keyloggers?

Well, that's kinda obvious, just ask ur friend, but if ur askin a question about ur friend then most likely this person isn't a friend nd ur sum kind of a stalker. Sry, just a thought, just ask ur friend, its rlly not that hard.

you can go to the drop down menu on your main aim buddy list window, and click 'people' and all the way down to 'find a buddy' and you can do it by e-mail address, name, address, or by common interest or whatever.

i hope it helps, if not, just ask the person, if the person doesn't want you to have it, they wont give it to you. it's better than just having them wonder how you got it, they might get creeped out. but that's only if you aren't really friends with this person.

but whatever works.

good luck.

ask your friend and if your afraid cause its a boy... dont be a whimp maybe he will ask you out... that happened 2 me.

If you purchase any wireless device than you will be learned that how this platform should be work to connect the other device.

Fix Connections Bluetooth Audio Devices & Wireless Displays Windows10
Learn How to Fix connections to bluetooth audio devices and wireless displays in windows 10 using step by step tutorial with pictures.
Fixwindows10connections ·