Is there a way to find someone s aim screenname

I wanna find my friends AIM screen name but I dont know how. Is there a way to find it?

Computers & Tech

You can try this but usually it gives very broad search results:

http://search.aimpages.com/apsearchus/search

And it's for the AIM "page" maybe not exactly their AIM screenname so hope i helped :)

I don't think so. You should just ask the person.

Is there a way to find someone's AIM screenname?

Well, that's kinda obvious, just ask ur friend, but if ur askin a question about ur friend then most likely this person isn't a friend nd ur sum kind of a stalker. Sry, just a thought, just ask ur friend, its rlly not that hard.

how do I report that my aim screenname was hacked to a live represe

you can go to the drop down menu on your main aim buddy list window, and click 'people' and all the way down to 'find a buddy' and you can do it by e-mail address, name, address, or by common interest or whatever.

i hope it helps, if not, just ask the person, if the person doesn't want you to have it, they wont give it to you. it's better than just having them wonder how you got it, they might get creeped out. but that's only if you aren't really friends with this person.

but whatever works.

good luck.

How do I change my screenname?

ask your friend and if your afraid cause its a boy... dont be a whimp maybe he will ask you out... that happened 2 me.

What are some AIM screen names ideas?