Is there a way to find someone's aim screenname?

I wanna find my friends AIM screen name but I dont know how. Is there a way to find it?

You can try this but usually it gives very broad search results:

http://search.aimpages.com/apsearchus/search

And it's for the AIM "page" maybe not exactly their AIM screenname so hope i helped :)

I don't think so. You should just ask the person.

what is the robots name on aim

nnnooo

How do I change my screenname?

Well, that's kinda obvious, just ask ur friend, but if ur askin a question about ur friend then most likely this person isn't a friend nd ur sum kind of a stalker. Sry, just a thought, just ask ur friend, its rlly not that hard.

Can I delete an aim screenname?

you can go to the drop down menu on your main aim buddy list window, and click 'people' and all the way down to 'find a buddy' and you can do it by e-mail address, name, address, or by common interest or whatever.

i hope it helps, if not, just ask the person, if the person doesn't want you to have it, they wont give it to you. it's better than just having them wonder how you got it, they might get creeped out. but that's only if you aren't really friends with this person.

but whatever works.

good luck.

How to make screennames?

ask your friend and if your afraid cause its a boy... dont be a whimp maybe he will ask you out... that happened 2 me.

What should my AIM screenname be?

Lose weight with the Keto Diet

End the confusion on this diet that's taking the world by storm. We bring you the cliff notes. What to eat. What to avoid. Where to get information. It's all here in this easy to read Funadvice guide.