How can I change my flat feet?

I have very ugly flat feet! help! I’ve always had them I cant wear flats becuase my feet look so bad in them!!!

Answer #1

well, the only way to change them is with surgery other than that get arch supports, these can be bought from a pharmacy (there not really cheap though) and can be placed in almost any shoe

Answer #2

Ohmygosh -_- I have a phobia of flat feet, I puke at the sight of flat feet :( The only thing you can do is get special shoes (which your parents shouldve done when you were little and they knew you had flat feet) or you can have surgery to correct them.

Answer #3

Well id say get arch supports or sumthin like that

More Like This
Ask an advisor one-on-one!

Healthy Feet Store

Orthopedic Shoes, Footwear, Health & Wellness


Dr Bijan 4 Feet

Orthopedic Surgeon, Podiatry Clinic, Paediatric Orthopaedics


Ketamine Treatment Virginia

Mental Health Services, Pain Management, Alternative Medicine


Tribeca Hypnosis & Healing

Hypnotherapy, Healing, Therapy


Ketamine Treatment Colorado

Mental Health Services, Pain Management, Medical Treatment