How can a 13 year old girl get abs fast?

im a 13 yr old and I really want to tone my abdomen how can I do that fast??? I do sit ups but those arent really working

Recent Questions Nutrition & Fitness  Add Answer

lol abc's

well you should get a exercise ball I have developing abs I usually do them at night before I take a shower and go to bed.

How can I cut pounds off easily as a 13 year old?

search in youtube videos of workouts. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0BjWLaGqEAg watch this one...it worked for me

What is a good diet for a 13 year old girl?

I think you mean abc's

How can I lose about 6kg fast?

Seli, partially right, unless your like me (13 years old) where my family line as just a thing all have big calves. I have a 4 pack of abs and my 1 calf is bigger than both of my arms combined. Try doing lots of pull-ups and sit-ups as an answer haha. Running works too but its a little more for larger people, not skinny people trying to get skinnier.

How Can A 13 Year Old Loose Weight In A Week?

\To reduce belly fat, good excersises are running/jogging, jumping rope, and jumping jacks. These are cardiovascular/aerobic exercises. Other cardiovascular/aerobic exercises are swimming, hiking, and step-climbing. Do these and you'll have no belly fat in no time. If you think you can remove fat in a target area like the stomach, you are wrong. Think about it…have you ever seen someone with extremely fat legs but six-pack abs or the other way around. You have to train your body as a whole.

What should a 16 year old girls BMI be?

ab 13 year