Home pregnancy test

Is there any like home test you can take, to see if your pregnant.
like not the ones you buy from the store, just like one you can make, something that would tell you.

If there was something don't you think every woman would know about it? You have to go to the store and buy a test or go to your doctor.

lol!
***Is there any like home test you can take, to see if your pregnant.
like not the ones you buy from the store, just like one you can make, something that would tell you.***

What are you like 10...? ...No you cant use anything around the house to find out if your pregnant thats just dumb...Go get a pregnancy test from the store ...geezz

Should I let them induce my pregnancy?

No, you will have to go to the store to buy one. You can't just pee in any old household item and expect it to tell you.

Pregnancy blues

ha the only way you can do it home is if you have a rabit and inject it w your blood ni it dies you are I don't know its a lil nasty ainti t? the only way ul know is if you buy one or go to your local doc and have him her do a prego test. have you missd you period?

What do I do about this pregnancy so young?

you need to go buy a pregnancy test from the store, there is nothing at home that will be able to tell you if you're pregnant or not.

Is it a possible pregnancy?