Does masterbating help in preventing colon cancer??
I don't think so, but if you want to learn about prevention heres some information:
There are no guarantees in life. You can’t be certain that you won’t end up a colorectal cancer statistic. But you can lower your risk of getting the disease by :
* Eating a health diet; particularly a diet high in fibre and low in animal fats
* Not smoking
* Limiting your consumption of alcohol
* Exercising regularly
* Visiting your health care provider regularly
* Screening for colorectal cancer
You can’t change your family history or your genes. But you can change your lifestyle, make some healthy choices and take some relatively simple steps to improve your overall health.
1. Get moving – Even a small amount of regular exercise helps.
2. Kick the habit – Butting out your cigarettes will not only help protect you from getting colorectal cancer, your lungs will thank you as well.
3. Take your vitamins – Recent research has found that taking calcium and folic acid supplements daily over a long period of time, may reduce your chances of developing colorectal cancer.
4. Watch your weight – Obesity is thought to increase the risk of developing colorectal cancer, particularly in women.
5. Drink moderately – Reducing alcohol intake can lessen your chance of getting colorectal cancer.
6. Know your family history – If a first degree relative (parent, sibling or child) had colorectal cancer you are at increased risk. Talk to your doctor about getting screened for colorectal cancer when you are 10 years younger than your relative was at the disease onset.
7. Beginning at age 50, make colorectal cancer screening a part of your routine health checks.
I dont know but I do know it helps releive sore heads and helps with prostrate cancer, its because your not moving the liquids around yourself, sperm is made for a reason so you neede to move it out so you make more! nice if you get someone to help you though!!
TMI, andy, TMI...
though I must say it explains a lot...
I believe you mean prostate cancer. and yes, it helps prevent prostate cancer.
The Harvard study was regarding prostate cancer...
hell if it does than im not getting colon cancer