Do guys like it when you bite or rub your teeth gently on their tongue when kissing?

will sum1 plz answer this...guys especially xx (: plz <3

I know that they like it when you do it on their bottom lip. Tongue I haven't tried. But I suppose he should.

What does it mean when a guy you snuggle an have sex with nvr kisses u?

The tongue is kinda sensitive, i'd be careful biting it, but lips are good. It honestly depends on the guy.

what do I do I bite?

men have different opinions, me personally wouldnt know coz i have never had it done to me, but yea this is one of those questions where the answer will be.. it depends on the guy, some will like it, some wont like it and some just wont be fussed

Why don't guys like to kiss?

kk tanx guys!! :)

when a guy hits on you, how to turn him down gently?

Ur soo sound ;)

Boyfriend/girlfriend touching,rubbing,kissing, ect.

depends on the guy.. i personally thing it feel kinda cool, makes me feel kinky and gets me n the mood, faster idk y.. but yea... every guy is different,,, but im sure most guys out there would like it/ not care

Why do guys while kissing, get hard yet dont pull back?

Everyone likes some weird things somethings are for some people but me personally hell no lol I'm sorry

Who else likes to bite kiss.?

My boyfriend doesn't but he lovesssss when I suck on his bottom lip or gently bite it. Tongue no, Lip yes.

they love it when u bite der bottom lip n lick it =]

no, personaly for me i would hate u, and i am a guy. but for some guys they like it, so it depends

*gently*

im a guy sum times i do sumtimes i dont but most of the time i luv it