Growth hormone with no prescription

I asked my doctor about growth hormones, and they said they wouldn't give me prescriptions because I am not abnormally short. I am about 5'2" and I really don't like it . . . so my question is can I get growth hormones without a prescription? Where? Thanks

lol. seriously. you're barely even short, let alone abnormal.

growth hormones mess with your body. there's a reason they do not just give them out. let it go. nothing wrong with your height.

HGH (Human Growth Hormone) can cause some very serious side effects. Please do not pursue this.

growth - possible to continue growing after 17 years old?

There are different human growth hormone (HGH) products for sale online that are used to treat growth hormone deficiencies. Some can be very effective and others can be rather useless. Here is an answer for you

HGH For Sale: Buy injectable Human Growth Hormone Products
HGH for sale: How and where to buy legal HGH online, how to choose the best HGH product and how to buy legal HGH in the USA.
National HRT ·
hormonal imbalance coming off pill?