Is it gross for your bf or gf to burp in front of you?

in private=who really cares I actually like a girl who isn't "afraid" to be like that around me
in public=kinda weird but not really gross...but thats just me

Oddly enough, I kind of think it's cute when my man does it. He's not one to burp obnoxiously or anything, they're always just little ones, and I think it's adorable. With anyone else, I can't stand it, at least not those impolite monstrous ones that leave the room smelling like their lunch, yuck.

Burping and spitting blood

When you first start out dating the person, it may come across as rude and could be a major turn-off. However, if you've been dating a while, and are comfortable around each other... and it's just you two, I don't see anything wrong with it.

It really just depends on the people involved in the relationship, and how they feel about the subject.

Why do I burp so much?

I agree, wait til you get married then it gets even worse! :P

I cant burp, and I really never have

Haha :P

gross eraser burns

How is it gross everybody does its natural lol burping, farting its okay with me lol

Gross motor skills

yeah, i'll be honest if my bf did that i would just attack him...:L
but if we had been going out for ages i would be ok with it lol :))

Gooey grossness!!

it does & u know it...:P

How ? my bf just hurt his leg ... i wanna exccite him and make him happy when i see him any ideas??

i think that its kind of cute if its a little burp or accidental one but a long and purpose one is a real turn off

does peppermint tea make you burp alot ?

In my opinion no it's usually not if we're comfortable with it. I burp alot sometimes and it can even get to the point where it becomes almost a game. I'll burp and he'll rate it based on how loud and long xD

just curious, can your partner find out your taking control birth pills or the doc? for EXAMPLE: my bf wants me to have kids and i pretend i want

lmao thats actually adorable!

If u can't let it out in front ur loved one then where can u let it out?

I think it would be sort of gross but alright hahah.but not then for them to kiss me...uhh no..sorry lol.

where should I send you, your gasX. jk!
I'm kid'n Nova-Kane.. To each his own-
own fart, own burp, own loaf.... ha,ha!