What's a good name / slogan for the new side business i'm launching?

I'm about to launch a new side business, where I'll freelance copy edit things for people. I'll edit everything from articles to blogs to student essays to PhD dissertations (just finished my second freelance dissertation, and I loved editing it!). But I need a company NAME and SLOGAN. What ideas do you have for a name/slogan for a freelance copy editing side business?

PS- Hi, FunAdvicers! I've missed you!

Dara

edits r us? Global Editing? DSE? Editing Solutions? Gramatical expertise lending Corp.? Soft Market Editing enterprize? Hanks Rural Editing? Flashy Smile woman Editing? :)

Editoraus - with a nerd dino slogan :D

nice seeing you again here dara! :D

What would be a good name for a small business?

These are from the top of my head

Editor Enterprises - Editing it To Make It Right!
Solomon Edit's - Making Your Hard Work 10x Better
Darediting - I Edit It And Make it Work!
FreelancEditing - Making It Look Good is What I Do

slogan for company---> in desperate need

sorry, the dino is the logo, not the slogan :D

WEBSITE: Is it compulsory for a business?

THE TOUCH
Editing people

" Touch makes everything perfect "

Business names?!

Proof Perfect - editing for success.

SharperText - text polishers.

32pt - make your text outstanding.

Writeworthy - adding value to your text.

Think about your preferred market. You are addressing several different segments here. Do you want to 'blunderbuss' and make one size fit all, or focus? You might want a separate id/website for each, as different images appeal to bloggers versus PhD folk or writers. One group may prefer a professional sounding brand, others will resonate to something more urban. Age bands and social classes may also favour different branding and imaging. You'd be wise to test market by asking different people which ones they'd pick from a list, otherwise you risk de-selecting a part of the market you really wanted to serve.

Slogan for cleaning houses??

Touch in Time-We'll put a new touch on your memories

What are some good Head shots and Profile shots I can use for an audition???

Hire a Dedicated SEO resource from SEOfreelancerbangalore.in and get unmatched value for money.

Looking to Hire SEO Expert/Freelancer in Bangalore, India. I Have 6+ Years Experiences in SEO, PPC, Facebook Ads, Google Shopping Ads, ORM. SEO Freelancer in Bangalore Assure you about the Results & Costing would be Best in the Industry.

Advantages:

- No 1 st page Result. Get Top 3 Search Result in 1st Page.
- 100+ SEO Freelancing Projects Completed
- Full Time SEO Freelancer
- Face 2 Face Meeting
- Monthly 1 Time Overview of Project discussion( F2F )
- Weekly Report

Services:

- Local SEO
- Wordpress Website
- HTML Website
- Startup Business SEO
- E-commerce SEO
- Facebook Maintenance

Top SEO Freelancer in Bangalore. Result based Work. Top Page( 1st page - 1st, 2nd & 3rd position result) Ranking Guaranteed. 6+ Years Exp.

What are some good audtion websites?